Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gi(rl)llogical

Now that FM has become a integral part of my life (listening to it 30 mins in morning and 45 mins in evening while commutting to office and back),the song that plays often these days is Om Mangalam from Kambakht Ishq ( I swear am not offered commission for publicity,its absolutely free).In that the Girl keeps asking the guy "Will you marry me?"..I would call her Stupid Girl.
( Now now now..dont argue that I am jealous cos no girl ever asked me if I would marry her).
And for the feminists,please read Stupid as Simply The Ultimate Person I Desire ( what a stupid PJ)..for all others and for the good humoured females,Stupid has the regular meaning of daily usage.And wondering why stupid girl? cos at the end of the song when the guy asks the girl " Will you marry me?" the girl says uhhh I dont think so...

I have seen many girls sitting on the park looking at Guys in the foodcourt next to my office.Ok Ok agreed,they were just looking ahead and guys crossed the path of their vision and if Guys think the girls were looking at them,they are thoroughly mistaken.
Now assume that the girl was really looking at a guy.She would want the guy to make the first move.Hmm,historically it has been the guy who makes the first move.If the guy understands it and makes a move,then he is a super Stupid.Cos then the girls reaction would be " How many girls have you approached like this".

Thats girls for you guys..Girls would be girls..always Gi(rl)llogical...

2 comments:

Ravi Prakash said...

They are not illogical. It is we logical guys who become illogical after a glimpse of their legs! I sound a bit lewd but truth is this only! Who cares about her ingenuity level provided she is beautiful like fairies of your dreams. If i ogle at a girl it does not mean that i am hypnotized or if a girl peeps through window it does not mean that she is in love! It is natural from her to flaunt her beauty and it is also quite instinct of a guy to attempt to savor the same! So where is the question of she being illogical or he being smart! Rather, this "stupidity" is one thing that many people credit as one of best feminine character. So you too enjoy!

Sreejit said...

Girls wud be gurls and hence that is why we love them. The golden rule is express interest but then dont go overboard. Keep them confused and they wud come to u to find out why.

Rest as they say is 'HIS'STORY